Who am I? I ask myself this question every day as I feel I am changing every day as well. Let’s give it a try and put it into words:
A mindful intuitive being with lots of ‘woolly’ thoughts and a huge passion for food from nature.
- Living my life mindfully, appreciating the ‘little’ things
- Taking care of my health by eating wholesome nutritious food
- Moving my body by walking, running, dancing and whatever feels good at that moment
- Slowing down and breathing deeply does me very well. Hatha Yoga and meditation!
- Learning more and more to have faith and being led by my intuition
Writing has always been a huge passion of mine. So I decided to start a blog, which is a blend of my woolly thoughts, experiences and healthy recipe creations.